Total Pageviews

Monday 15 July 2013

Piyush of Dadri near NOIDA in U.P. in India wrote MADHUSHALA using needle



Piyush Dadri Wala created a new feat in his credit, just writing by world first needle book "Madhushala" a book of late Shri Harbans Rai Bacchan Ji, father of legend Amitabh Bacchan before this dadri wala has completed world first ever mirror Image book "Shri Mad Bagvad Gita". Often people asked to read your book a mirror is required, After a lot of thinking, an idle stuck into my mind, Why should I not use needle to write a book, many times. I left this idea, but one day bring a needle from watch repairer & Drawing chart files, start just thinking that what I am doing, is it fair or rubbish, but when I completed two there pages, see at reverse side words are like diamonds I was so happy it is amazing, and with in 2 & 2.5 months completed the work and for this no mirror is required. More than 2 Lakh holes and in URDB WORLD RECORD. Title is "Needle Book With 2 Lakhs Holes (Most)"


He is a mechanical engineer working in a private firm of Greater Noida, Dadri. Collecting unusual things is also his passion. He says, "I came in contact with a bank employee in the year 1982. He was a stamp collector. I was very fascinated by this habit and I started collecting various stamps and currencies of different countries." Later I started collecting match boxes, cigarette packets, pens, coins, currencies and autographs of celebrities, he adds. He has rare collection of autographs of great people like Indira Gandhi, Rajiv Gandhi, Sachin Tendulkar, Amitabh Bachan including several national and international personalities. About this particular habit he says, "I love to meet celebrities and collect their signatures. Though it is time consuming, for me it is like getting inspiration. Presently, he has a rich collection of various items. "Initially my family members used to get irritated by my habit since it is difficult to keep everything in a house. After seeing my craze and social recognition now my kids also help in preserving my collections.

About Piyush Dadriwala
Piyush, born on 10th Feb, 1967, Aquarian belongs to a middle class family in Dadri, Near Noida, elder son of Dr. Devender Kumar Goel and mother Ravikanta. I am diploma Mech Engg. passed in the year 1987, creative, believe in God too much, believe in Love & Friendship, cartoonist and fond of making tarricatures, hobby of collections.
I have a unique art (mirror Image writing in two languages Hindi & English) and have writtenworld first Mirror Image Book "Shreemad Bhagwad Gita" all 18 chapters, 700 verses in Hindi & English, besides this I have written "Shree Durga Sapt Satti" in Sanskrit Language, Sunderkand, Arti Sangrah and "Shree Sai Sach Charitra" (all 51 chapters, 308 pages, more than 1 lakh words), which kept in Sai Mandir, Sonepat for forever for devotees.
I am very much fond of Mathematics, I have done a lot of work in Mathematics, like Points Design of Pyramid & got unique Equations, work on Pascal Triangle, A new triangle  "A.P. Right Angled Triangle" in which introduced a new theorum, A very strange Table & Formula for two digits Square & Number Nine


Video of Piyush Dadriwala



No comments: